Lythix offers a wide range of oil field electrical engineering to completely analyze any present or future production demands. We can produce models from practically any available system data, as well as offering complete, survey grade, system mapping services.
Lythix will work with your personnel to identify the needs of your operation. We can work from an agreed list of deliverables, or start from a real-world problem towards a real-world solution. Field surveys can be conducted with ground crews or advanced aerial systems, and can be as detailed and comprehensive as the needs of the client and the project require.
Available studies include:
• Arc Flash Studies
• Load Flow and Voltage Drop
• Loss Economics and Mitigation
• Available Fault Current
• Fault Flow
• Harmonic Distortion – Sources and Flow
• Motor Start and Available Starting kVA
• Contingency and “what if” Analysis
• Optimization Studies Including Substation Siting
• System Protection and Coordination Studies
• Power Factor Correction Studies
• GIS Mapping